Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: £18,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year
About the Role
Working as part of a small team, you will play a critical role in delivering an exceptional level of service for our customers, and managing a group of Field Service Engineers who work throughout the UK.
The main responsibility of this role is to manage the process of both planned routine maintenance work and breakdown service visits. This involves:
- Extensive, accurate and timely communication with customers regarding their service requirements.
- Planning and organising engineers’ workloads and diaries.
- Meticulous attention to detail when inputting data on the ERP system, and when generating quotations and invoices.
You will need:
- Administrative experience within a customer facing, process driven environment.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- A great work ethic.
- The ability to think on your feet to resolve problems.
About the Company
JD Garage Equipment provides a fresh, dynamic approach to the layout and design of garages, workshops and MOT Centres. We are proud to supply, install and support a comprehensive range of quality equipment across the UK. Customers move to JD Garage Equipment when they see our positive ‘can do’ approach and they stay. We are at the forefront of exciting new changes in the garage equipment industry and are working with international suppliers to bring innovative new equipment to our customers. We operate out of a brand new purpose-built office and workshop complex right beside the M62, and we’re growing rapidly.