Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
About the Role
Working as part of a small team and reporting to the Management Accountant, you will play a critical role in supporting the day-to-day activities of the Finance department.
About the Company
JDGE is a premium garage equipment design and installation company based in Yorkshire. We combine product expertise with a dynamic approach to ensure that workshop facilities reflect the impeccable standards of the vehicles our clients maintain.
We are the largest independent garage equipment company in the UK. We work with ambitious leaders in the automotive industry eager to create premium workshop facilities. Each year, we serve a diverse range of clients – from AM100 Top Ten dealer groups to independent garages all searching for a different and innovative approach to workshop design.
The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 40 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
- Carry out the credit control function with assistance from the finance team as required.
- Liaise with colleagues across the company to ensure awareness and resolution of all customer queries.
- Issue monthly statements and copy invoices as requested.
- Raise and issue credit notes whilst adhering to the internal authorisation process.
- Process all customer receipts using Sage 50.
- Daily bank reconciliations.