Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
About the Role
Providing support to the Operations Director, along with additional project management and administrative duties. This is a busy role assisting the team in delivering an outstanding service to new and existing clients. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Email and diary management.
- Liaising with clients, particularly ensuring timely responses to client queries.
- Compiling documentation for project binders, including correspondence, quotes, drawings, health and safety information etc.
- Attending project team meetings and managing actions.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, exceptionally well-organised individual with a positive outlook and the ability to multi-task and deal with a fast-changing work environment; and to react rationally and calmly under pressure. Attention to detail, and the ability to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines are also important.
About the Company
JD Garage Equipment provides a fresh, dynamic approach to the layout design of garages, workshops and MOT Centres. We are proud to supply, install and support a comprehensive range of quality equipment across the UK.
Customers move to JD Garage Equipment when they see our positive ‘can do’ approach and they stay. We are at the forefront of exciting new changes in the garage equipment industry and are working with international suppliers to bring innovative new equipment to our customers.
We operate out of a brand new purpose-built office and workshop complex right beside the M62, and we’re growing rapidly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high degree of competency in Microsoft Office packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a PA or in a general administrative role.
- Previous experience working for a large motor dealership or in an engineering or mechanical environment would be advantageous.
- Well developed interpersonal and team-working skills.