Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: £8.21 /hour
About the Role
- Assemble, repair, refurbish and service garage equipment including vehicle lifts, MOT equipment, emission testers, wheel balancers and tyre machines.
- Test and calibrate equipment as required.
- Assist in the Workshop with other duties as required.
- Maintain a tidy and organised environment and storage system.
About the Company
JD Garage Equipment provides a fresh, dynamic approach to the layout design of garages, workshops and MOT Centres. We are proud to supply, install and support a comprehensive range of quality equipment across the UK.
- Experience working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of maintenance, inspection and breakdown repairs.
- Current Counterbalance certificate would be advantageous.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Manual handling and physical fitness as you will be handling large bulky items.