Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Who We Are
JDGE is a premium garage equipment design and installation company based in Yorkshire. We combine product expertise with a dynamic approach to ensure that workshop facilities reflect the impeccable standards of the vehicles our clients maintain.
We are the largest independent garage equipment company in the UK. We work with ambitious leaders in the automotive industry eager to create premium workshop facilities. Each year, we serve a diverse range of clients – from AM100 Top Ten dealer groups to independent garages all searching for a different and innovative approach to workshop design.
The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 40 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
About the Role
We need a hero to handle the administrative requirements of our Project team. Main responsibilities will include:
- Destination counsellor (booking hotels and transport)
- Director of first impressions (answering the phone for the department)
- Service facilitator (chase purchase orders, manage sub-contractors’ planner boards, organise hire equipment, organise and book transport)
- Time navigator (ensure that all tasks are complete and achieved on target or deadlines)
- Task wrangler (handle ad-hoc enquiries and tasks)
You must be self-motivated, confident, logical, flexible and organised with a positive outlook and a ‘can-do’ attitude. This is a pivotal role and the ability to multi-task and deal with a fast-changing work environment is key. You should also have excellent IT and communication skills, and a passion for all things car-related.