J D ENGINEERING (NORTHERN) LIMITED
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
‘JDGE’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time You wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure You understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities or We will try to give You reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give You reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
OUR WEBSITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UK
Our website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
WARRANTY AND RISK
Neither We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way, and You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or our licensors.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which You should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT IS NOT APPROVED BY US
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the website, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by Us. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether You are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to You, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of supply.
If You are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If You are a consumer user:
- Please note that We only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that We have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to You and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, We will either repair the damage or pay You compensation. However, We will not be liable for damage that You could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to You free of charge or for damage that was caused by You failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by Us.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by You.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may You create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website which You are linking must comply in all respects with goods content standards.
If You wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?